Just when you thought it couldn't get any better!
We mentioned Texfelt in a previous blog, referring to the production of Springbond Underlay - what we didn't mention at the time were their other products so we thought we should bring you up to speed.
"BESIDES SPRINGBOND AND NATRULAY, TEXFELT ARE WORLD-RENOWNED FOR THEIR HERITAGE RANGE OF HIGH-QUALITY NEEDLE-FELT CARPET UNDERLAY, ENVIROLAY, WHICH IS MADE ENTIRELY FROM RECYCLED TEXTILES THAT ARE DERIVED FROM WOOL AND SYNTHETIC CARPET FACTORY OFFCUTS AND JUTE COFFEE SACKS FROM COFFEE ROASTERS."
Envirolay is extremely durable, low VOC, ultra-low CO2 emissions and designed for use in heavy contract and also residential applications. Envirolay conforms to the UK flame retardancy standards without the use of chemicals in its manufacturing process. It is the favourite choice for many of the worlds leading hotels and resorts.
- 100% Recycled fibres and recyclable after use
- Lasts the lifetime of the carpet
- Excellent sound and heat insulation
- Guaranteed not to collapse
- Prevents creases and minimises pressure marks
- Comfort and support underfoot
- Sustains the carpet appearance
- Reduces carpet stretching
Envirolay is available in 5 different weights. Contact us at Floor Trade Counter for more information!