PRICE IS PER SQM. PLEASE ENSURE YOU ORDER THE CORRECT QUANTITY IN SQUARE METRES.
TRADE ENQUIRIES WELCOME.
Project Carpet Tiles - Plains & Lines
Created with versatility in mind, the hard-wearing and highly functional nylon carpet tile collection boasts a class 33 heavy contract wear warranty and is castor chair approved for those busy office spaces or communal areas that require heavy traffic usage.
Project tiles are available in a portfolio of 2 carpet collections in a total of 8 colourways are designed to fit seamlessly together, the plain loop and line ranges and created from the same yarn colours to perfectly work in harmony together, this means you can more effectively combine complementary up to date colours.
Project and Project Lines is a strikingly simple flooring solution, offering affordable excellence and endless creative scope for commercial interiors.
- Perfect for all commercial areas
- Available in 8 popular colourways; plains & stripes
- Cost-effective office, education, & contract solution
- 10-year heavy contract wear classification class 33
- A great alternative to branded products at the same specification
Project carpet tiles are available in both plain and line options, made using 100% solution dyed nylon. With the option of lines and plain perfectly matching using the same yarns colour on both the plain and line options for creative floor design are endless.
Achieving class 33 heavy commercial use in technical testing Project is suitable for use in a wide variety of commercial interiors.
Project carpet tiles are a solution-dyed nylon carpet tile range that comprises from both coordinating plains and stripes, which can be used alone or can work together, to create interesting and unique floor schemes. It is suitable for a wide range of environments including commercial and education.
|Product definition||Tufted loop pile|
|Pile fibre||100% Solution dyed nylon|
|Pile weight ISO 8543||570 gr/m2 ± 10%|
|Pile height ISO 1766||3.0 mm ± 5%|
|Tile backing||Bitumen with fibreglass scrim|
|Total thickness ISO 1765||5.4 mm ± 5%|
|Total weight ISO 8543||4100 gr/m2 ± 7.5%|
|Tile size||50 x 50 cm|
|Abrasion ISO 12951||Pass|
|Dimensional stability EN 986||Pass|
|Thermal isolation||0.08 m2 K/W|
|Sound absorption ISO 140-8||24dB|
|Reaction to fire EN ISO 11925-2 EN ISO 9239-1||Bfl-s1|
|Hot metal nut test BS 4790||Low radius|
|Tiles per box||20 (5m2)|
|Wear warranty||10 years heavy contract|
Carpet Tile Benefits
For the majority of projects, carpet tiles are a superior choice both practically and in terms of design.
One of the main reasons architects and designers, not to mention floor fitters , choose to work with carpet tiles is the ease with which they can be installed.
- Carpet tiles are easy to lift and transport, making it easier to get them on the job site undamaged, in the first place.
- Because they’re pre-backed, carpet tiles can be installed directly onto the subfloor, eliminating the need for underlays. This saves a lot of time and effort, not to mention money.
- Carpet tiles don’t always need to acclimatise or settle in place for 24 hours before they are laid.
- Less waste; carpet tiles generate minimal waste in the fitting stage. This is because very little cutting, or adjustment, is needed for tiles to fit a given space. This is particularly true of rooms with many nooks and odd angles.
- You can expect a waste of around 1-3 %. Less waste means less money spent, but is also attractive for clients concerned sustainability.
We are confident you will find Project & Project Lines equally compatible to many of our competitors in today’s market place.
Project carpet tiles are:
- Solution dyed nylon
- Have a 10 year heavy contract wear warranty
- Has a class 33 wear classification
- Has a dB rating (24dB) greater than the BS standard (19dB)
- European manufactured
Project is comparable to:
- JHS Triumph & Sprint
- Paragon Vital & Workspace Loop
- Burmatex Go-To & Tivoli
- DESSO Essence & Essence Stripe
- Gradus Latour 2
- Forbo Tessera Teviot & Layout/Outline