Choose the RED printed film for temporary protection of carpets and rugs
Sticking to the carpet without the need for tape, this film prevents the trip hazards normally associated with dust sheets, especially on stairs. It provides a low-slip surface even when wet, protecting carpets and rugs against spillages, heavy foot traffic, dirt and debris. The film can be vacuumed, swept or mopped throughout the project.
Its strong adhesive grips securely to carpet pile but is easily removed without leaving a sticky residue.
If used on non-carpeted surfaces this film may cause damage and be difficult to remove.
Choose the BLACK printed film for temporary protection of wood, laminate, tile, stone and vinyl
Eliminating the slippage, leakage and lack of visibility hazards associated with dust sheets this film provides protection from spillages, scratches, dirt and debris during building, renovation and decoration projects. The film can be vacuumed, swept or mopped to keep the work area clean.
Its medium-strength adhesive grips securely to hard floors but is easily removed without leaving a sticky residue.
This film is not effective on carpet as it will shift, creating an unsafe surface.
Choose it because it’s...
- Secure hold – no tapes needed
- Low slip and no rucking – important on stairs
- No trip hazard – can see under film
- Safe left down overnight or longer – saves time
- Identifies fragile glass areas – lets light in
- Laid down clean – no dirt transfer
- Easily vacuumed, mopped or swept during the job
- Quick clean-up – saves time and money
- Less dirt and damage – more professional finish
- Peels away easily – leaves no residue
- Disposable – fully recyclable
- Waterproof – no leakage
- Less snagging on the project – saves time and money
- Can work in all areas – no sealing off
- Covers large and unusual shapes
- Can cut film to access floor power points
- Dispensers for large areas – less labour time
- Meets European Fire Standard EN 13501-1
- Quality Assurance
Plumbers & heating engineers
Painters & decorators
Office & retail renovations
Conference & hospitality organisers
Caravans & motor homes