The Eco-Engineered Underlay
With 85% of the underlay made from recycled PET plastic bottles and other single use plastics, SpringBond® is trying to combat the eight million tonnes that fill our oceans every year while improving household air pollution at the same time, offering a cleaner living environment for everyone. The average homeowner could see up to 900 recycled bottles used in underlay in their home.
Not only is SpringBond made from recycled PET with each 11mm roll diverting over 180 single use plastic bottles from the environment, but it is also fully recyclable at the end of its life. SpringBond requires no additional chemical flame retardants to achieve the established UK flooring standards and thus allows SpringBond to achieve an extremely low VOC content in comparison with other types.
SpringBond comes in 3 different varieties
7mm double stick for Contract Use
9mm stretch fit for Domestic or Heavy Contract Use
11mm stretch fit for Luxury Domestic Use offering superb under foot comfort.
Each roll is 1m Width x 15m Length - Roll Coverage 15m2
Price is per 15m roll. All prices are subject to vat.
Key features of SpringBond
- 85% Recycled fibres and recyclable after use
- Maximum performance, minimal environmental impact
- Added comfort, warmth and softness underfoot
- Excellent thermal and acoustic properties
- Odourless and no harmful VOC content
- Naturally breathable: moisture, rot and mildew repellent
- Ideal for every stretch fit installation
- Light weight, easy 'fit' and dust free