Mapei Ultrabond Eco VS90 Plus
Universal, high temperature adhesive for resilient floor coverings.
WHERE TO USE
Hard set, highly shear resistant, wet-bed dispersion adhesive, specific for PVC and rubber floorings and wall coverings on absorbent substrates. Also suitable as universal adhesive for all common resilient and textile floor covering types.
For use on floors and walls in interior applications.
- level and absorbent surfaces;
- underfloor heating systems.
It can be used for:
- static and dynamic loads, including heavy load, in residential, commercial and industrial sectors e.g. in hospitals, shopping centres, airports, etc.);
- stresses from chair castors according to EN 12529.
Some application examples
Use Ultrabond Eco VS90 Plus for bonding:
- sheet and tile rubber flooring with smooth or textured surfaces;
- homogeneous and heterogeneous PVC floor coverings, sheets and tiles;
- CV and multilayer PVC floor coverings;
- LVT (Luxury Vinyl Tiles).
Also suitable as universal adhesive for bonding:
- textile floor coverings with all common backings (latex-primed, PVC and polyurethane foam, natural jute and Action-Bac® backed carpets, etc.);
- needle-punch woven flooring also in latex;
- flocked flooring;
- semi-flexible vinyl floor tiles (VCT);
- linoleum with natural jute backing;
- polyurethane, polyolefin and synthetic back linoleum flooring;
- polyolefin-based and chlorine-free floor coverings;
- polyurethane floor coverings;
- PVC and rubber wall coverings;
- cork floors and coverings with PVC backing.